The Perfect Drop-in Solution
When space and cost are important deciding factors, you can count on our Neuron Series water heater units for superior performance and reliability. Ideal for commercial applications, our tankless water heaters provide 96% thermal efficiency and are constructed for maximum durability – even in the most demanding commercial applications.
- Compact Drop-In Replacement – Neuron Series water heater units are over 8” slimmer than a typical tank and feature similarly located water in and out for easy hook up without the need to re-pipe. Replace typical tank units in a flash.
- Built-In Redundancy – All Neuron Series water heater models come with two separate heat engines, independently controlled thus eliminating additional expense and space for a redundant backup water heater.
- Direct Cell-LTE Connectivity – Remotely access and monitor Neuron Series units via LTE cell connectivity feature. No need to connect to your building’s Wi-Fi.
- Mobile App, telliCare® – Use Intellihot’s mobile app and start monitoring your Neuron Series heat exchanger unit. Check water inlet/outlet temperatures, flow rates, flue gas temperatures and life of key parts, available on your mobile device of choice.
- Low Gas Pressure Operation – System operates on low gas pressure, down to 2.5” WC, without reduction of capacity.
- Mitigate Legionella Risk – With no storage tanks there’s less risk for Legionella growth. Eliminate the need for mixing valves and their associated unreliability and costs.
Scale Free Heat Exchanger
Our heat exchanger floats freely to accommodate all thermal shocks and stresses. Made of 316L stainless steel it offers superior corrosion and erosion resistance. It has a patented self-descaling design that prevents lime scale buildup. It has no welds on the water side to ensure robustness to chlorides. Our heat exchangers create energy reduction of up to 40%+ when compared to tank-type water heaters and 15%+ over other non-condensing water heaters.
With similarly located water in and out for easy hook up, replace typical tank units in a flash.
Installed with two separate "independently controlled" heat engines.
Direct Cell-LTE Connectivity
Remotely access and monitor, no need for your building’s Wi-Fi.
With no storage tanks there’s less risk for Legionella growth.
The iN401 and iN501 are the first drop-in ready tank replacement units that provide all the features and benefits that Intellihot is known for, in a smaller and more compact footprint.View Technical Documents MORE INFO